Sunday, August 3, 2008

Courage

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:6)

I find that I am always so tempted to take matters in to my own hands, thinking that I would be better off doing things my own way. I feel that it is the courageous thing to do, that I will be viewed as brave, when in all actuality, it makes me a weaker person. It takes a strength that is difficult for most of us to comprehend to be able to turn to God, and ask for His help and guidance. If there's anything that I struggle with, it's being able to do it. Turning and asking for help or turning to praise is not always instince with me. I think that I am getting better at it, but it's a constant challenge to remember. If there are any words of wisdom, I would appreciate it..... :)

No comments: