Monday, April 28, 2008

His Love is True!!!!

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. (Psalm 28:7)

Joy to Him! Isn't that the truth? Has there ever been a time that he hasn't been faithful and wonderful to us? Think of all He has done - saving all of us who are unworthy because He truly loves and cares for us. And we have done nothing for that - nothing that could ever earn that love, caring, or depth of emotion. There is nothing that we could ever do to get that in our lives.

There is such love and emotion coming from him that there is little else I can do but love him back. I don't know about anyone else, but it's been such a fantactic drive to be able to grow with the Bible and the words that we have to live by. I am trying to get my hands on any and all readings that can show me more of His love and how we can bring others to the way. Please share what you know and what helps you!!!

No comments: