Thursday, April 10, 2008

Keep My Commandments

If you love Me, keep my commandments. (John 14:15)

Keep my commandments. Sounds easy. I reflect on the fact that He has laid out exactely what is expected. He has asked that we do certain things, avoid some things. I crave a life like that, long to live His word and show the world the truth. It's not an option, we can't choose to not lead this life or expect to only lead certain parts. As a women, I long to lead a good life, but find the struggle always there. I have often turned to other women in my church, Bible study, friends for support. Hopefully others find the support that they need to be able to live this life - I know I can't get through without it. Just remember that He will love us always and wants to see us come home to him. Is there anyone looking to take that walk with company?

No comments: